Thursday, December 16, 2010

The crashes worked!!

I am pleased to report that doing crashes and moving shower time has helped with the anxiety and wind-down again. So on the shopping list is lavender airwick refills, lavender soap and lotion, and foam soap. All of these work for calming anxiety in Noah.



Noah is awake longer than I would like, because I would like to have a normal bedtime. However, I suppose having to stay up a bit later and watch some late night TV isn’t the worst thing in the world. (That is being smacked and screamed at by the autism-monster). If only I could train my body to make the morning adjustment and sleep later, but know I wake up between 5:30-6:15 every day.



Ah..a sigh of relief…for now.



One thing I can say for certain, Noah when not the autism-monster, is the most polite and obedient child. Because of that, it becomes obvious when he is not in control, he is just not himself. Behavior is always a symptom of something, the test is finding out what it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment